Friday, November 2, 2012

Here's a simple birthday card.


 I used card stock from The Glitter Stack as my background. The rocket, nose and tail printed on their corresponding card stock colors. Here's the template. Just right click and save image as.





 I glued on clear jewels and colored the cockpit with white crayon. Happy Birthday was printed on card stock then cut out using the Fiskars Frames Elegant template. Finally, I added a jeweled brad.

I must confess being a digital artist has it's advantages. I did use Photoshop and Illustrator to scan and draw. Since I did not want a black tail and nose, I redrew them as an outline and printed them separately on yellow card stock.

1 comment:

  1. Birthday cards are best thing to express our feelings to the kids by which they can feel delighted.But a gift is must for them.Personally,I design cards like farewell invitation with the help of a software.

    ReplyDelete